iLive T112 Surface input problem.

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions iLive T112 Surface input problem.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Roomar Roomar 12 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Roomar
    Roomar
    Participant

Hi All,

I have recently purchased a T112 surface. I have the desk plugged into an IDR48 and the I/Os on the IDR work great.

I have been trying to connect a couple of sources to the inputs on the surface and so far have had no joy.

I am trying with a CD and a pair of wireless mics, both are showing output but I can see nothing coming into the desk. I am confident that the routing is correct, and I have tried a number of different inputs all with the same results.

The desk is currently running Firmware v1.81 and I am about to update it and see if that fixes the issue.

Does anyone know of this issue? Is there something I might be missing (anything different to the process of routing new channels from the IDR)?

Thanks,
    Roo.

Profile photo of Stix
    Stix
    Participant

Look in the channel preamp and then surface tab to assign physical surface inputs to the mixer dsp channel.

Cheers

Richard Howey
    Audio Dynamite Ltd
    IDR48/IDR16/T112/R72/Mixpad

Profile photo of Roomar
    Roomar
    Participant

Thank you for the response.

I had a look with fresh eyes this morning and it seems to have been a sync issue between the desk and the IDR. I changed the cat5 cable and it started working.

…I Guess I need to remember that the days of analogue ideas are over, and keep in mind that if there is an issue on the desk it may actually be caused by a solar flare over Germany. :-)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.