another annoying idea by mumu

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions another annoying idea by mumu

This topic contains 17 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of mumu mumu 12 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Dave
    Dave
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by KB7981

So with this “SCENE SLIMMER” there could be a real problem when the performers decide last minute to change the order of their set and don’t tell anyone until they get into their second song. How would one get around this issue?

Essentially an algorithm to walk the intervening scenes and reconcile the deltas from where you started and where you went. If not done well the delays could be excessive.

Profile photo of Mr-B
    Mr-B
    Participant

For me Mumu G&T should be available on all mixes, Mr W senior has not had a beer since about 1983, however had a few beers with Mr A Wakeman last week in Istanbul. Back to the serious side could the whole scene store recall not just be speeded up, more memory or faster processor whatever it takes? Not that I understand how these things work.
    Ian B.

Profile photo of mumu
    mumu
    Participant

i noticed already a improvement on 8.2 (firmware) definetely count me in on a “processor/computer tuning” i asked for one some time ago (my 144 takes a heck of a long time to boot)
    i am quicker with editor only (no console wich i do often with my standard rock bands in clubs)

cheers
    dave

allen&heath iLive-144 /idr 64 / idr 48 (i am convinced audionate is not delivering coz i am a frank zappa fan)

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.