Registering Dante Card not possible

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Registering Dante Card not possible

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mr-B Mr-B 12 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Albin
    Albin
    Participant

Hi!
    Just received my Dante Card today. I wanted to register the card @ Audinate, but there is just the yamaha card i can choose from.
    What now???
    Any help.

Profile photo of Luke001
    Luke001
    Participant
    Profile photo of Albin
    Albin
    Participant

Thanks, i got the link also form an audinate supporter – good and quick support by the way…

Thought i try to register without reading the dante manual… Ok, my fault.

Danke – Grüße aus Tirol.
    Albin

Profile photo of woutert
    woutert
    Participant

Though I agree with Albin that the site could and should be adapted to reflect the new iLive Dante interface.
    It’s all about Yamaha on this site now, all Yamaha products that fit a Dante option card are listed, whereas for Allen&Heath only the card itself is listed as “partner product”
    This should be the full list of all iDR’s, xDR’s and iLive surfaces… :-)
    And yes, the iLive card should be listed in the “register” menu.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Yamaha had a hand in this :-)

Wouter

Profile photo of mumu
    mumu
    Participant

definetely a conspiracy of yamaha :-) (They bought nexo as well and ever since our geo line array sounds different)

cheers
    dave

allen&heath iLive-144 /idr 64 / idr 48 (i am convinced audionate is not delivering coz i am a frank zappa fan)

Profile photo of Mr-B
    Mr-B
    Participant

Definately off topice but I had to use a PM5D last week[V]
    I missed my iLive like crazy, my poor finger was bruised from trying to use the touch screen[:D], and those FX just drove me mad. I looked on the bright side at least it sounded better than an M7 or an LS9 but then that is not hard.[:D]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.