My Allen & Heath 22 FX table is dead !

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions My Allen & Heath 22 FX table is dead !

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of shtoupel shtoupel 12 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of shtoupel
    shtoupel
    Participant

hello all,

I would like your opinion please …

recently, my mixer Allen Heath 22 FX is dead .. My table is only 7 months… so nearly new, and used a good 30 times and never problems !

were connected to the table 6 dynamic micros, 2 guitars and electric bass, while passing by 2 DI, 2 speakers and active DB Technologies …

But for the first time, for one guitars, there was also a box multi purpose 3 pedals, the Boss Me-50, positioned between the guitar and the DI ..

when I turn on the table, she runs 10 seconds, and when I touched the volume knob, there was a big “clac “and has a burning smell emanates from the table !

I have only used the XLR micro channel of the table, for every input…

I didn’t have the impression of doing a bad manipulation since logically we can plug in a few No matter how, without doing any damage other maybe than a bad sound, without making any jumps …But I will be sure of that…if someone can tell me …

The table is under warranty so no problems, but I will not have the same worry in the future if the problem occurred was my fault!

I think rather a bad luck, and maybe it’s a problem of supply or transformer or capacitor …

What do you think about that ?

thank you in advance

shtoupel

Profile photo of kentlowt
    kentlowt
    Participant

You should contact A&H support as these forums are for the iLive series consoles :)

112T/IDR48/IDR16

Profile photo of shtoupel
    shtoupel
    Participant

oh so..i m sorry, I didn’t understand this…

thanks,

sh

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.