trim or gain saving

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions trim or gain saving

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of RayS RayS 12 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of mumu
    mumu
    Participant

hmm as i work a lot with my split channel setups (30 for monitor 30 for the front) i tried yesterday to save the tirm/gain settings in a scene…did not work..hints welcome
    (usually i have the monitor channels set to gain and the foh channels to trim…but for soundcheck it would be easier to have the front ones as well on gain – once they are set, changed to trim)

cheers
    dave

allen&heath iLive-144 /idr 64 / idr 48 (i am convinced audionate is not delivering coz i am a frank zappa fan)

Profile photo of RayS
    RayS
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by mumu

hmm as i work a lot with my split channel setups (30 for monitor 30 for the front) i tried yesterday to save the tirm/gain settings in a scene…did not work..hints welcome
    (usually i have the monitor channels set to gain and the foh channels to trim…but for soundcheck it would be easier to have the front ones as well on gain – once they are set, changed to trim)

cheers
    dave

allen&heath iLive-144 /idr 64 / idr 48 (i am convinced audionate is not delivering coz i am a frank zappa fan)

Hey mumu, I’ve done something like a “virtual soundcheck” type scene and it does track the trim/preamp gains settings changes although not the preference option of having either the trim or the preamp on the surface. I did however counter this by having a custom” strip” in my editor for easy access to the pre amp gains if need be…

RayS

R-72/iDR32/iPS10

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.