Mixpad and Dualmixrack

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Mixpad and Dualmixrack

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SteffenR SteffenR 12 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jan-Boehm
    Jan-Boehm
    Participant

Hello together,

how can i control a slave rack with the mixpad app? The only rack i can control is the masterrack, the slave rack wont appear!?

Thanks

Jan

http://www.renitenztheater.de

Profile photo of VOLCANOJEFF
    VOLCANOJEFF
    Participant

JAN,
    So far as per the mix pad page, The app does not support dual racks. The slave channles would not be recognized by the mix pad app.

JEFF FLOWERS
    VOLCANO ADUIO PRODUCTS
    SHEPHERDSVILLE KY-USA

Profile photo of Clintage
    Clintage
    Participant

To me, it would make since to have a feature in both the Tweak app and MixPad app to call up the surface (much like the Editor) rather than just controlling the mixracks. If it would control the surface instead, then it would essentially be a “control surface for the control surface” and you could control any channels assigned to the surface, including slave rack channels.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Clintage

To me, it would make since to have a feature in both the Tweak app and MixPad app to call up the surface (much like the Editor) rather than just controlling the mixracks. If it would control the surface instead, then it would essentially be a “control surface for the control surface” and you could control any channels assigned to the surface, including slave rack channels.

Not a good idea, in case of no surface you can’t control anything…
    That’s why it is like it is…

SRV-AVB
    R-72, iDR-16, xDR-16

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.