touchscreen problem

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions touchscreen problem

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Noeme Noeme 12 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Noeme
    Noeme
    Participant

Hi to all, my problem its the screen in the surface, does not work, just a blank screen is the only i can see, but the touchscreen works fine, im recently working with a external display and use the touch function in the surface, hope you can helpme

Im tryed to install the new firmware but the screen does not work anyway, all the surface works perfectly, thanks

Comfortably numb

Profile photo of Rexeltw
    Rexeltw
    Participant

A small chance but you could have dislodged the multipin which gos from the SBC processor to the physical touchscreen. If you have a T-series you can pop the side & rear off and check quite easily. Failing that I’m guessing you may need to fit a new SBC…

Either way you should email support with whatever config you have and the problem.

Hope you manage to get it sorted

Just remember kids no matter how good your mixing is you can’t polish a turd…

Profile photo of Noeme
    Noeme
    Participant

i´ve founded the solution to my problem, it was in the Bios, the resolution for some reason was changed to 640*480, so i changed the resolution to 800*600 and selected the LCD mode in the display opcions (the other one was CTR) and bingo, it works again, thanks for your help anyway

(sorry for my bad english, im from tequila´s land, Jalisco México)

Comfortably numb

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.