cant connect macbook to mixrack

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions cant connect macbook to mixrack

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of RayS RayS 12 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of nutleyalwc
    nutleyalwc
    Participant

Need a little help. for some reason when I connect my Macbook with the Mixrack using cat5 wire it doesnt work. I can connect a regular windows laptop but not my Macbook. I’ve tried so much troubleshooting. Need some help.

In His Purpose

Profile photo of RayS
    RayS
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by nutleyalwc

Need a little help. for some reason when I connect my Macbook with the Mixrack using cat5 wire it doesnt work. I can connect a regular windows laptop but not my Macbook. I’ve tried so much troubleshooting. Need some help.

In His Purpose

As in a previous post, https://www.allen-heath.com/iliveforum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1530 have you checked that your ip address is iLive compatible….192.168.1.10 and up or similar…..if it isn’t, check system prefs/ network /advanced/ select dhcp with manual address and give it an ip address….also make sure airport is off when you are trying with cat5……..

if none of these work please follow up with more details of how far you get before you know you can’t connect.

Hope this helps.

RayS

R-72/iDR32/iPS10

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.