no aux pan on i pad mix??

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions no aux pan on i pad mix??

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Biggsounds Biggsounds 13 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of mumu
    mumu
    Participant

maybe i miss something but i cant find (there is no) panning active
    on the input channels when a stereo mix (aux) is selected…
    hints welcome

cheers
    dave

allen&heath iLive-144 /idr 64 / idr 48 (i am convinced audionate is not delivering coz i am a frank zappa fan)

Profile photo of Biggsounds
    Biggsounds
    Participant

Not definite on this, but try dragging your finger in the empty space where your pan control was before you selected the aux send – I think it still works (you just can’t see the pan, but you will get a numerical display from -37 to 37 (left to right)).

iDR32 mixrack
    MixRack for iPad & Tweak for iPhone apps
    Asus N61 Laptop (x2 wireless)
    Sennheiser IEM (for PFL)
    Dante card (soon!)

Profile photo of mumu
    mumu
    Participant

ill try….thanks

cheers
    dave

allen&heath iLive-144 /idr 64 / idr 48 (i am convinced audionate is not delivering coz i am a frank zappa fan)

Profile photo of Stealth
    Stealth

Hi All

I’m afraid we have not implemented the ability to pan inputs to mixes (apart from the main mix).

quote:

Biggsounds

Not definite on this, but try dragging your finger in the empty space where your pan control was before you selected the aux send – I think it still works (you just can’t see the pan, but you will get a numerical display from -37 to 37 (left to right)).

Hi Biggsounds i’m afraid this does not pan the input send to the mix bus, the pan that you are adjusting is the input to main mix pan still. This is an issue we are aware of and hope to fix in the next release of mixpad.

Regards
    Sam A&H

Profile photo of Biggsounds
    Biggsounds
    Participant

Cool, I hadn’t actually tried it with an Aux send, I’d just noticed that it was there. I wonder if the other thing you might be looking at for future updates would be slightly more efficient memory usage ;) ?

iDR32 mixrack
    MixRack for iPad & Tweak for iPhone apps
    Asus N61 Laptop (x2 wireless)
    Sennheiser IEM (for PFL)
    Dante card (soon!)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.