MMO Card Possible Problem AVIOM

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions MMO Card Possible Problem AVIOM

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of camhissey camhissey 13 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of camhissey
    camhissey
    Participant

Hi All,

I’ve been looking on this site and around the net for someone else mentioning this potential issue but can’t see it anywhere…

I’m prepping a show for a big music theatre gig I have in May in which I am using the MMO card for 24 Aviom units for the orchestra. I installed the MMO card in our mix rack yesterday and when I went to the I/O page for it, tapped the aviom button to confirm the assignment of the 16 channels noticed that, unlike the simulation on the offline PC editor mode, there was only one channel showing, not 16.

The firmware on the desk is 1.81, apparently the card firmware is 1.0 but I cant see anywhere to update this.

That being said, I dont currently have any aviom units, i was only going to hire them when we did the show.

Is it possible that when I plug the aviom into the console I will then see all 16 outputs to assign, or do I have some sort of fault here??

Look forward to your help guys

Thanks,

Cam

Profile photo of Stealth
    Stealth

Hi Cam

This is how it is displayed in the Touchscreen because of limited space.

You should be able to scroll through the channels with the rotary encoder on the side of the touchscreen.

Regards
    Sam A&H

Profile photo of camhissey
    camhissey
    Participant

Thanks Sam, that all looks great from here, hopefully I’ll get an aviom next week and try it out!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.