Routing problem?

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Routing problem?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Rui-Miguel Rui-Miguel 13 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Rui-Miguel
    Rui-Miguel
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m new here, but I have a interesting question for you fellow users.
    I own a iLive T112 with a iDR48 rack.
    Today I was running through some older shows and something strange happened. The fader controlling Mono Aux 3 also moved the fader for Stereo FX send 1. When I sent an input to Mono Aux 3 it didn’t share the Mix, but it was sharing the fader and Mute button, almost like a Gang.
    I’m running version 1.80, will be updating to 1.81 tomorrow, maybe it will fix it.
    The strange thing was that I loaded an original show and scene from the library, and it was ok, but after changing some options (post to pre on the Aux’s) there it was again, the same issue.

Has this happened to anyone here? If so how did you fix it?

Thanks in advance for your patience and input.

Rui from Lisbon

Surface: T112
    Rack: iDR48
    PC: Editor 1.81
    iPad: MixPad

Profile photo of Stealth
    Stealth

Hi Rui

Please update to v1.81 and see if the problem persists. If the problem returns please contact A&H technical support with a detailed description of the problem and a reproduce procedure if possible along with a copy of the event logs.

https://www.allen-heath.com/support

Regards
    Sam A&H

Profile photo of Rui-Miguel
    Rui-Miguel
    Participant

Hi,

Today I restarted the console, and tested it before upgrading. It was working fine!?!
    At least for the time it took me to recall some of the older memories. I then proceeded to install 1.81 and continued without any problems.

If something similar happens again I’ll do as you suggested, thank you anyway for your reply. I hope I won’t need anything else again.

Rui

Surface: T112
    Rack: iDR48
    PC: Editor 1.81
    iPad: MixPad

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.