First Troublesome Behavior

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions First Troublesome Behavior

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Stix Stix 13 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Dave
    Dave
    Participant

I’m running 1.8 firmware. I notice that while I have a channel selected I then use one of the channel strip selects to select a processing block, I get an audio dropout. The select “button” from the touchscreen also causes the problem, as one might normally expect. I am listening through headphones and the PAFL bus.

I can switch between processing block displays at the touchscreen, but if I try to use the select buttons the dropout occurs. It does not seem related to display updates.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

normally the drop out is only in the PAFL section

SRV-AVB
    R-72, iDR-16, xDR-16

Profile photo of Dave
    Dave
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by steffenromeiss

normally the drop out is only in the PAFL section

SRV-AVB
    R-72, iDR-16, xDR-16

I didn’t try the groups or mains outputs. It did occur to me that it could be isolated to the listen bus. If so, I can live with it but it’s very unnerving!

Profile photo of Stix
    Stix
    Participant

I’m pretty sure this is normal on the PAFL buss – you are actually hearing each section that you are selecting so this is actually a good feature for identifying the sound at each processing section

Cheers

Richard Howey
    Audio Dynamite Ltd
    IDR48/IDR16/T112/R72

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.