HD24 recording from MMO Problem

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions HD24 recording from MMO Problem

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 13 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Robert-Ritchie
    Robert-Ritchie
    Participant

I am sure that this subject must have been discussed already but I cant find it.
    We have an iLive T112 with an iDR48. The iDR has an MMO card installed. We are trying to record from the ADAT outputs directly connected to the HD24.
    We are getting sporadic clicks and pops on some tracks during the recording.
    I have found several ideas elsewhere to try including resetting the HD24 software and hardware which we have tried with no success.
    Any help or advise would be appreciated.

R Ritchie

Profile photo of Stealth
    Stealth

Hi Robert

Have you made sure that the HD24 is syncing from the ADAT input stream and not internal sync?

Regards
    Sam

Profile photo of RayS
    RayS
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Robert Ritchie

I am sure that this subject must have been discussed already but I cant find it.
    We have an iLive T112 with an iDR48. The iDR has an MMO card installed. We are trying to record from the ADAT outputs directly connected to the HD24.
    We are getting sporadic clicks and pops on some tracks during the recording.
    I have found several ideas elsewhere to try including resetting the HD24 software and hardware which we have tried with no success.
    Any help or advise would be appreciated.

R Ritchie

Been doing this successfully for some time now….as stealth suggested, HD 24 sync should be set to “adat optical” also make sure you use appropriate “pro” quality cables.not the cheaper plastic toslink as they are prone to clicks etc…even though they do appear to sync lock….

RayS

R-72/iDR32/iPS10

Profile photo of JeffreyV
    JeffreyV
    Participant

Hi Robert,
    I had the same problem with my mmo card.
    The Optical ports on the mmo card where defect on mine,
    they switched them with the correct ones @ Tmaudio and i’ve had
    no problems since then.
    This is a known problem with the mmo card.
    I think you would be best off contacting the dealer with this information

Kind regards,
    Jeffrey Vermunt
    Soundservices

Sound Services

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Same here – we got a replacement card. Ade

T112, R72
    iDR32, iDR48
    iStuff

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.