MixPad now available in an ‘offline’ free version!

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions MixPad now available in an ‘offline’ free version!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of robc robc 13 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Biggsounds
    Biggsounds
    Participant

Just happened to stumble across this on iTunes and thought it was worth mentioning! Very cool, it seems they’ve taken the advice from forum members and made a free (i.e. non-controlling) version available – great for those who are tempted but not yet convinced!

iDR32 mixrack
    MixRack for iPad & Tweak for iPhone apps
    Asus N61 Laptop (x2 wireless)
    Sennheiser IEM (for PFL)
    Dante card (soon!)

Profile photo of Stix
    Stix
    Participant

Yeah I found it also – I was hoping it would operate as if it had a real connected mixrack but unfortunately not. It would need to remember where you have set everything which it doesn’t do. But then at least people can check out what it “looks” like.

Cheers

Richard Howey
    Audio Dynamite Ltd
    IDR48/IDR16/T112/R72

Profile photo of robc
    robc
    Participant

Hi
    Yes we did take advice from customers and distribution on and off the forum.
    Its intended just to give people a preview ‘feel’ for what is possible with the ipad MixPad app. For demos or just to see what it does.
    Unfortunately we cant call it ‘demo version’, this breaks some Apple rules. Offline was the best we could do, but this could suggest you can store to a show or set scenes up.
    However, this would not be fair on customers who buy the app. I think we have found a happy medium.

robc
    A&H

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.