belkin playmax router

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions belkin playmax router

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of kentlowt kentlowt 13 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of mumu
    mumu
    Participant

ok thanks to support my pad is working!!
    so i am doing a little test now : i leave the pad with the app open (pad standby is off)and work on something else (just to see if it is working) yesterday it gave me twice “network connection lost” NOW:

1. is it because i am not doing anything within the app (kind of the router does not get anything from the pad so he has a certain timeout)?
    2. the pad shows 2 possibilities of network from my belkin play max,
    “normal” and 5 ghz version, so i wonder if it has to do something with this…

and hints welcome

cheers
    dave

allen&heath iLive-144 /idr 64 / idr 48 (i am convinced audionate is not delivering coz i am a frank zappa fan)

Profile photo of kentlowt
    kentlowt
    Participant

The 5 ghz is the “N” part of the router. Normal is a/b/g part. You really don’t need both unless you are running equipment that can’t do one or the other.

112T/IDR48/IDR16

Profile photo of mumu
    mumu
    Participant

yep thats much better 5ghz runs more stable ( in my studio there are plenty of wlans from the houses surrounding me)

cheers
    dave

allen&heath iLive-144 /idr 64 / idr 48 (i am convinced audionate is not delivering coz i am a frank zappa fan)

Profile photo of kentlowt
    kentlowt
    Participant

we did the same

112T/IDR48/IDR16

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.