Ganging woes in 1.70

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Ganging woes in 1.70

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Albin Albin 13 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of RayS
    RayS
    Participant

Using online editor, I have several channels ganged in pairs (faders, pan and routing are not ganged all other parameters are)….although input gain is not theoretically ganged, it happens that if I raise or lower the gain of a left ganged channel, the right channel tracks that particular change, while doing this with the right channel behaves as should be i.e. no change in the left channel gain, any ideas ? bug ???

RayS

R-72/iDR32/iPS10

Profile photo of Albin
    Albin
    Participant

Yes, update to 1.80.
    If you have the issue then again – lets talk again.

Profile photo of RayS
    RayS
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by albin

Yes, update to 1.80.
    If you have the issue then again – lets talk again.

ok thanks, can’t update just yet as i”m in the middle of a tour……

RayS

R-72/iDR32/iPS10

Profile photo of Albin
    Albin
    Participant

Why not? Updating takes about 5 Minutes. Just do the update – recall your show and scene and you`re done.
    I think that could be handled in the 5 minutes after powering up, and you are up to date – and i think your problem will be gone.
    But thats just my opinion.

Profile photo of RayS
    RayS
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by albin

Why not? Updating takes about 5 Minutes. Just do the update – recall your show and scene and you`re done.
    I think that could be handled in the 5 minutes after powering up, and you are up to date – and i think your problem will be gone.
    But thats just my opinion.

Call me old fashion, I just don’t change/update software midway though a show or a run, ..what’s the saying” if it ain’t broke don’t fix it” I can easily deal with this minor quibble….so no panic…….

thanks

RayS

R-72/iDR32/iPS10

Profile photo of grahamwhite
    grahamwhite
    Participant

you aint lived until you’ve ‘bricked’ a bit of gear while firmware updating, and you get double bonus points if you do it just before the doors open:)

http://www.TotalLiveSound.com

Profile photo of Albin
    Albin
    Participant

Haha – ok – so do it afterwards… Not a big problem for me.. ;)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.