1.8 SPKRMatrix effect and no sound – Help!

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions 1.8 SPKRMatrix effect and no sound – Help!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of MissingLink MissingLink 13 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of MissingLink
    MissingLink
    Participant

I am using editor 1.8 on an IDR-16. I have stereo mains and a mono sub for outputs. With the 1.8 release I am trying to use the spkrmatrix effect to do crossover work.

I add the spkrmatrix effect to the effects rack and configure it to patch from “Main”. The “Back Panel -> Outputs” of the effect shows Op1 to Op3 with targets R-G6 through R-G8 as I think they should.

No matter what I’ve tried, no sound comes out the mains or sub when I have the “Setup -> IO Patch” outputs set to the “Rack FX” effects enabled for the outputs.

Can anyone help and tell me what I’m doing wrong? Is anyone else seeing this?

MissingLink
    Participant

I solved this problem. I had the spkrmatrix effect in rack space 7. I deleted the rack effect in space 1. Then added the spkrmatrix back in space 1. It started working. I have the mains summed into the sub channel and it is working. I would like to use the “Sub” channel directly in so I can control the sub level independently, but that isn’t working. If anyone can help with this, please chime in.

MissingLink
    Participant

In case you can’t tell, I’m a newbie to the Ilive series! I found I need to turn up the “Sub” level on the channels I want sent to the sub channels. Nothing to see here. Move along. I guess I’ll go RTFM now that I have it all working. After all I am a guy.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.