PEQ filter cycling…and show recalled display

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions PEQ filter cycling…and show recalled display

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Stix Stix 13 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of RayS
    RayS
    Participant

I find this really really annoying, every time I select a filter on the peq they all get cycled and thus not necessarily match my selection unless I select the next filter in the sequence!!!!…..
    Would also be nice to flatten individual bands……..and some means to see the “curve” display from the library……

Another annoying “useless” information given by the “last show recalled ” info……i’ve updated/renamed that show 15 times but it still states that the last recalled show is version 1 when it should be ver.15 ……while grammatically correct this should be like any other computer program …….save a show in “save as” renames the show and now becomes the version you are working on……”save a copy as” keeps this show open and saves a copy elsewhere on your drive etc……

RayS

R-72/iDR32/iPS10

Profile photo of Stix
    Stix
    Participant

Yes I agree. “Current show” would be much more useful to know than the “last recalled show”

Cheers

Richard Howey
    Audio Dynamite Ltd
    IDR48/IDR16/T112/R72

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.