this is getting annyoing!!! mix pad

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions this is getting annyoing!!! mix pad

This topic contains 17 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of mumu mumu 13 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of mumu
    mumu
    Participant

yes it does (at the beginning as said in the post above somebody suggested me to download it again(crappy download) and then it worked!!!
    nothing but turned it off for two day and on again and gone….
    tried th 5ghz…same

cheers
    dave

allen&heath iLive-144 /idr 64 / idr 48 (i am convinced audionate is not delivering coz i am a frank zappa fan)

Profile photo of msmelser
    msmelser
    Participant

A&H figured out what was wrong with my systems. This may not apply to you, but apparently you cannot give your mixrack a name that has more than 12 characters including spaces. The systems that I have that didn’t work at all had 16 and 17 characters in their names. The system that crashed when I selected a mix had 14 characters in its name. I changed all three systems to have less than 12 characters and everything started working flawlessly. I’m excited to FINALLY be able to use Mixpad after a month of troubleshooting!

T112/iDR48/ethersound
    T112/iDR48/ethersound
    MacBook Pro/iDR32/ethersound
    T112/iDR32
    iPod and iPad

Profile photo of mumu
    mumu
    Participant

exactly…just recieved a mail from support..thanks anyway

cheers
    dave

allen&heath iLive-144 /idr 64 / idr 48 (i am convinced audionate is not delivering coz i am a frank zappa fan)

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.