bug in v1.8

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of volunteer volunteer 13 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of uri
    uri
    Participant

bug in v 1.8 esb [version 1]only noise geting out

Profile photo of joefi
    joefi
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by uri

bug in v 1.8 esb [version 1]only noise geting out

A bit more info would be great ?!

regards …… Joe

Profile photo of uri
    uri
    Participant

my setup is idr 10 ilive 144 and soundcard lx 6464 the esb in on idr conect to the lx 6464 out. in v1.8 iget only noise in the pc with the lx 6464 after i downgrade to v.1.63 its fixed[ try it two times, try to download the firmware again and its dont help] [sorry about my english]

Profile photo of Wolfgang
    Wolfgang
    Participant

PL-Anet: i have a problem with my PL6-devices.
    the PL6 fader for “FX4-send” moves the “aux4-fader” too…

iPhone Tweak:
    when i go online, the first channel that i use has immediately an flat parametric-EQ.

(sorry for my bad english)

Profile photo of Stealth
    Stealth

Hi Uri

Please contact A&H Techhnical support with a detailed descrition of exactly what the problem is and what your setup is. This will help Technical support to help you resolve your issue.

https://allen-heath.helpserve.com/

please include the specification of your computer.
    What is connected within the ES network.
    a picture of the setup would be useful
    the firmware version of the ES module in the ilve. (this can be viewed within the ES Monitor)
    Please also include the settings of ES monitor.

Regards
    Sam A&H

Profile photo of Stealth
    Stealth

Hi Wolfgang

I have looked at the issues you have been reported and have not been able to replicate them here. There might be some unique configurations or steps you need to take that cause these bugs to appear.

Please contact A&H Technical Support with a detailed, step by step description of how you caused the bug and what your system configurtion is.
    A copy of the event logs would also be useful.

Regards
    Sam A&H

Profile photo of styler1982
    styler1982
    Participant

Just figured I would throw a couple of odd things out there I am noticing as I am restoring my consoles from the templates.

Here is the config:
    iDR-32
    A: T112
    B: ACE
    iDR-16
    A: T80

I have these connected properly to achieve a digital mic split and run the 112 as the FOH and the 80 as the MON.

When I load the FOH-LRSub show on the 112 and recall the appropriate scenes for the idr32 and 112 a strange thing happens. The C section of inputs from the surface are not preset to any inputs on the board 1-32 are coming from the iDR32, 33-56 are configured for port b, and the last 8 are the A section from the surface. No big deal I patched them back in manually, but I tried recalling these settings multiple times and got the same result.

Stephen Tyler
    Coordinator of Technical Operations
    ACM@UCO
    http://www.acm-uco.com
    iLive T-112/iDR-32; T-80/iDR-16; iPhone; iPad

Profile photo of styler1982
    styler1982
    Participant

Just figured I would throw a couple of odd things out there I am noticing as I am restoring my consoles from the templates.

Here is the config:
    iDR-32
    A: T112
    iDR-16
    A: T80

I have these connected properly to achieve a digital mic split and run the 112 as the FOH and the 80 as the MON.

When I load the FOH-LRSub show on the 112 and recall the appropriate scenes for the idr32 and 112 a strange thing happens. The C section of inputs from the surface are not preset to any inputs on the board 1-32 are coming from the iDR32, 33-56 are configured for port b, and the last 8 are the A section from the surface. No big deal I patched them back in manually, but I tried recalling these settings multiple times and got the same result.

Stephen Tyler
    Coordinator of Technical Operations
    ACM@UCO
    http://www.acm-uco.com
    iLive T-112/iDR-32; T-80/iDR-16; iPhone; iPad

Profile photo of Stix
    Stix
    Participant

Did you store all to a scene and then archive to a new user show? If so then recalling the user show and scene should recall your settings correctly.

Cheers

Richard Howey
    Audio Dynamite Ltd
    IDR48/IDR16/T112/R72

Profile photo of volunteer
    volunteer
    Participant

From previous post “iPhone Tweak: when i go online, the first channel that i use has immediately an flat parametric-EQ. “

I just saw the exact same issue this weekend while using Tweek for the first time. Reset the Peq as soon as the channel was selected in the app. It took 2 times before I made the cause/effect correlation. 2nd time was more obvious because someone was talking on the channel at the time ! 1st time, a tom input was reset to have HP only set to 90hz or so……no output essentially ?????
    Will have to call support to see if I need to do something different .

Greg

iLive T112 – iDR 32
    Renkus-Heinz Iconyx Live
    Gl2400 – iTech – SRX
    SAC for All !

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.