Arranging input channels to layers

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Arranging input channels to layers

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jan-Grundstrom Jan-Grundstrom 13 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jan-Grundstrom
    Jan-Grundstrom
    Participant

Can someone tell me how to arrange input channels to the left input layers on my T-80 using the editor? I set the channels up 1 to 1 in the patch and on the mix rack but I´d like to have certain channels in certain layers: ie drums, perc and bass in layer one, gutars & keys in layer two etc. Is there an easy way to move channels around within layers and still maintain their 1 to 1 patch in the mix rack!

Cheers

Profile photo of RayS
    RayS
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Jan Grundström

Can someone tell me how to arrange input channels to the left input layers on my T-80 using the editor? I set the channels up 1 to 1 in the patch and on the mix rack but I´d like to have certain channels in certain layers: ie drums, perc and bass in layer one, gutars & keys in layer two etc. Is there an easy way to move channels around within layers and still maintain their 1 to 1 patch in the mix rack!

Cheers

just click the surface tab (in editor) select “strip” (setup mode bottom left of app) and grab any inputs/outputs from the i/p or mix/DCA/FX tab etc… just drag to where you want them….

hope that helps

RayS

R-72/iDR32/iPS10

Profile photo of Jan-Grundstrom
    Jan-Grundstrom
    Participant

Thanx….works lika a charm!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.