When Dante will be available ?

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions When Dante will be available ?

This topic contains 23 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of guyharris guyharris 13 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of huffditty
    huffditty
    Participant

GIVE US OUR CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile photo of mumu
    mumu
    Participant

mine should have gotten here today……

cheers
    dave

allen&heath iLive-144 /idr 64 / idr 48 (i am convinced audionate is not delivering coz i am a frank zappa fan)

Profile photo of guyharris
    guyharris
    Participant

Without the least schadenfreude, I’m expecting there to be a welter of disappointment here once the mythical Dante card actually gets slotted into consoles around the world.

Our MADI system cost us around €2k, but it works PERFECTLY, with as much data being passed both ways as I could come up with! It’s stable, powerful and it’s so quick that I actually had to INTRODUCE some latency into the system, to make the Ivory samples play more realistically.

Audinate have certainly generated a lot of publicity and a mountain of expectation. I sincerely hope for all my colleagues that they deliver.

http://www.pianojam.nl

Profile photo of john@eartsinc
    john@eartsinc
    Participant

Sorry to be the one who delivers the bad new. I just called to get an update from A&H. Apparently Dante will not be shipping in the states till May. [:(!]

John
    System Integrator
    Entertainment Arts Inc.

Profile photo of Biggsounds
    Biggsounds
    Participant

I just had an email from Audinate prompting me to register for the iLive Dante webinar on the 30th of March for training based on the ‘imminent release’ of the card – here’s hoping the US distributor has their wires crossed (but I’m not hopeful) ;(
    If you haven’t seen that email head over to Audinate and get yourself on their mailing list. There’ll be live webinars in 3 timezones.

iDR32 mixrack
    MixRack for iPad & Tweak for iPhone apps
    Asus N61 Laptop (x2 wireless)
    Sennheiser IEM (for PFL)
    Dante card (soon!)

Profile photo of Petr
    Petr
    Participant

??????????????????????????????

Profile photo of woutert
    woutert
    Participant

Allen & Heath and Audinate Stage Online Dante Training Sessions

Virtual Soundcard and Controller
    Recording with Dante Virtual Soundcard and M-Dante in an iLive system

With the M-Dante option module for iLive digital mixing system about to hit the market, Audinate and Allen & Heath are joining together to stage three major interactive online seminars, which will provide information and technical understanding about the card and the Dante protocol in general.

Aimed at end users, audio consultants, rental houses and installation companies, these webinars will focus on helping those working with Allen & Heath iLive digital mixing systems fitted with the M-Dante card to get the very most from their system. These sessions will start by giving an overview of the iLive series, followed by a detailed discussion on installing, configuring and networking multiple M-Dante modules.

Also covered will be how Dante Virtual Soundcard – included with each M-Dante card purchase – can help with multi-track audio recording, and the correct way of connecting each card in its MixRack host to Dante-enabled devices from other manufacturers.

Hosted by Audinate and Allen & Heath, three sessions are offered, one for Europe, one for the Americas and the other for Asia-Pacific. On hand will be experts from both Allen & Heath and Audinate to answer your questions.

yamaha

Abstract: Dante option modules make your iLive system Dante enabled, but how do you go about building a Dante network and using it for recording? This webinar starts by giving an overview of the iLive digital mixing system, followed by a detailed discussion on installing, configuring and networking multiple Dante cards. Also covered is how Dante Virtual Soundcard software, included in your M-Dante card purchase, can help with recording. The discussion will include the steps that should be taken to connect the console to other Dante-enabled devices from vendors such as Lab Gruppen, Dolby and others. Finally, there will be a demo to reinforce the process, and a Q&A session.

There will be a demo to reinforce these steps and a Q&A.
    Time:

Duration: USA, CANADA
    March 30, 2011
    11:00 am – PST
    12:00 pm – MST
    1:00 pm – CST
    2:00 pm – EST
    1 Hour

https://audinate-ilive.webex.com/ec0605lc/eventcenter/enroll/register.do?siteurl=audinate-ilive&formId=0&formType=0&loadFlag=1&confId=279463448

UK and EUROPE
    March 30, 2011
    14:00 – GMT (UK)
    15:00 – GMT (Europe)

1 hour

https://audinate-ilive.webex.com/ec0605lc/eventcenter/enroll/register.do?siteurl=audinate-ilive&formId=0&formType=0&loadFlag=1&confId=279463476

ASIA / PACIFIC
    March 30, 2011
    1400 – Bangkok
    1600 – Tokyo
    1800 – Sydney

1 Hour

https://audinate-ilive.webex.com/ec0605lc/eventcenter/enroll/register.do?siteurl=audinate-ilive&formId=0&formType=0&loadFlag=1&confId=279463598

Wouter
    My prayers have been heard, Dante is coming!

Profile photo of Biggsounds
    Biggsounds
    Participant

Thanks Wouter, I was too lazy to cut and paste the email!!!

iDR32 mixrack
    MixRack for iPad & Tweak for iPhone apps
    Asus N61 Laptop (x2 wireless)
    Sennheiser IEM (for PFL)
    Dante card (soon!)

Profile photo of guyharris
    guyharris
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by john@eartsinc

Sorry to be the one who delivers the bad new. I just called to get an update from A&H. Apparently Dante will not be shipping in the states till May. [:(!]

John
    System Integrator
    Entertainment Arts Inc.

Only in the US?

http://www.pianojam.nl

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.