Net Bridge red cross.

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Net Bridge red cross.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of aqstyk aqstyk 13 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of aqstyk
    aqstyk
    Participant

Hello
    I have one question. I have iDR48 and iLive T112. Sometimes during the show for 1-2 second in section net bridge mark change from green to red cross an back to green. Audio is ok and no allerts in event logs. This is normal? This happend 2 times during last show.

Best regards
    Mario from Poland.

Profile photo of Stealth
    Stealth

Hi Mario

This Red cross would indicate that you are sometimes losing control data packets being sent between the surface and mixrack. If you are not experiencing any problems and this only happens sometimes would not worry to much. It just means that you are possibly at the bandwidth limit of control data.

If you experience any control issues this could indicate where the problem is.

Are you running any other IT equipment connected to your system e.g. Laptop, Router, managed switch? If so you may have some processes enabled that are causing lots of traffic on the network resulting in the bandwidth being maxed out.

Regards
    Sam AH

Profile photo of aqstyk
    aqstyk
    Participant

Hey :)
    Ok thx.
    I have only connected then an iLive and Mixrack without any laptops and routers.

Regards
    Mario from Poland

Profile photo of Stealth
    Stealth

Hi Mario

One thing you could also check is the data agregation between the Mixrack & Surface.

Please navigate the touchscreen display to the Mixrack Preferences – Port A/B setup – under ACE PortA select advanced status. Then let me know what the aggregation RX bytes and RX packets reads for the surface and mixrack? Also how long the system had been running when you took this measurement?

Regards
    Sam A&H

Profile photo of aqstyk
    aqstyk
    Participant

Ok on the next job i doit for you ;)
    I have now diffrent problem. After boot up on the latest show first channels from A1 to A8 are totally dead. No signal. I have move input channels to diffrent “8” and all input are ok. After this job system is back to my storage place and i have turned it again and this channels from A1 to A8 is good now… :( What the? Is possible?

Regards
    Mario

Profile photo of Stix
    Stix
    Participant

Are the preamps assigned correctly? Also Check your DCA assignments to see if those channels were assigned to a muted or turned down DCA MASTER

Cheers

Richard Howey
    Audio Dynamite Ltd
    IDR48/IDR16/T112/R72

Profile photo of aqstyk
    aqstyk
    Participant

hey
    Yes yes :) all thas check. There is no signal input on leds. After few hours the same show file and scene and this channels are working again. Thats is problem with mixrack.

Cheers
    Mario

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.