AUX Send Source Problem

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions AUX Send Source Problem

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of lederkaes lederkaes 13 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of lederkaes
    lederkaes
    Participant

Hi!
    I´m really happy with my brand new MixRack iDR32, but I got one problem.

I routed a Input Channel to an Mono AUX, and I didn´t want the compressor to effect on the aux.

So I right clicked in the editor AUX strip-> Routing -> AUX Send Source an selected “Post PreAmp”.

But the compressor was still active in the AUX???? The gate also.

I recalled a new empty template show and did the same – now the compressor wasn´t active in AUX but still the gate.

Please help me – what´s my failure?

Everything else works really fine and exactly the way I wish, except this thing with the AUX send source.

Gear: iDR32, MacBook Pro;

My english is not so good, please ask if anything should be explained not good enough.

Thanks a lot!

Profile photo of RayS
    RayS
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by lederkaes

Hi!
    I´m really happy with my brand new MixRack iDR32, but I got one problem.

I routed a Input Channel to an Mono AUX, and I didn´t want the compressor to effect on the aux.

So I right clicked in the editor AUX strip-> Routing -> AUX Send Source an selected “Post PreAmp”.

But the compressor was still active in the AUX???? The gate also.

I recalled a new empty template show and did the same – now the compressor wasn´t active in AUX but still the gate.

Please help me – what´s my failure?

Everything else works really fine and exactly the way I wish, except this thing with the AUX send source.

Gear: iDR32, MacBook Pro;

My english is not so good, please ask if anything should be explained not good enough.

Thanks a lot!

technically you are doing the proper actions……are you saving this to a scene or show file and that’s when you have the problem?

RayS

R-72/iDR32/iPS10

lederkaes
    Participant

Thank You!

No, the problem occurs during normal operation without saving anything. Could it be a software bug?

Any idea?

Really everything else works fine.

Profile photo of Stealth
    Stealth

Hi Lederkaes

This is a known issue and will be fixed in a later version of v1.8 firmware.

When you change the mix configuration, the Aux send source in editor becomes unlinked from the mix rack.

The way around it is to close and restart editor after a mix config change (or show recall).
    This new editor session will relink the Aux send source to the mix rack.

Any further mix config changes will break the link again and editor will need to be restarted again.

This bug also affects FX Send source.

Regards
    Sam A&H

lederkaes
    Participant

Thanks A LOT for this really PROMPT useful reply!!!!!

Wow your customer service is stunning!

Thanks also to RayS!

Is the release date of the v1.8 firmware known? Not to the day..but month? Will this bring the iPad app too?

Thank you very very much!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.