ILive 144 crashed during show

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions ILive 144 crashed during show

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mika-Jokela Mika-Jokela 13 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Mika-Jokela
    Mika-Jokela
    Participant

I had very wild show tonight… Suddenly Surface started doing compressors and limiters treshold setups +- 60db.. And then leds started moving very slowly.. Then I hear big pops coming from PA.. I put Master down.. Turn off Surface.. Also Rack.. Then Restart.. 3 long minutes silence from PA.. Then everything worked normally. Only compressor tresholds on snare and master were very high setup..
    Also 3 days ago.. It didn’t react Gains from Surface(3 channels, same strip).. I patched mics to different strip.. Everything ok. Next day old channels worked fine…. I updated firmware from 1.7 to 1.71.. Could this be problem? I doubt it very much…

Profile photo of Albin
    Albin
    Participant

My honest opinion: why do you post something like this in the forum? Do you think this is normal behavior and can be fixed somehow? There is something wrong with your System and this is shurely something for tech support.
    So go ahead – call your dealer.

Profile photo of Stealth
    Stealth

Hi Mika Jokela

Please contact A&H Technical Support with a detailed description of your exact problem and a copy of the event logs from the complee system, they will then be able to help you resolve your issue.

https://allen-heath.helpserve.com/

Regards
    Sam A&H

Mika-Jokela
    Participant

Of course I call the dealer. But also it would be nice to hear, if somebody have had the same you know. This wasn’t suppose to be any insult to Ilive or nothing like that.
    Just to hear if somebody have had samekind of issues… After all this is forum about Ilive? Isn’t it?

quote:

Originally posted by albin

My honest opinion: why do you post something like this in the forum? Do you think this is normal behavior and can be fixed somehow? There is something wrong with your System and this is shurely something for tech support.
    So go ahead – call your dealer.

Profile photo of Albin
    Albin
    Participant

No offense, just was thinking you were waiting for a solution from the forum – cause u had an issue 3 days ago that was not “normal”.
    So i just wanted to say – everything that runs not “normal” is an issue for tech support – cause “normal” the ilive system is running without any software problems.

Hope u understand what i was trying to say. (1st way with such problems should always be tech support not a forum).

Profile photo of RayS
    RayS
    Participant

I for one would like to know when other users are experiencing crashes as dramatic as this, so aside from obviously contacting tech support and dealer etc… I think it’s a good idea to post about our iLive experiences no matter how unpleasant the might be.

Thanks Mika

RayS

R-72/iDR32/iPS10

Profile photo of Stix
    Stix
    Participant

Yes – Share Experiences – Find solutions – Ask Questions on the iLive Forums! :o)

forum_header.gif

Cheers

Richard Howey
    Audio Dynamite Ltd
    IDR48/IDR16/T112/R72

Mika-Jokela
    Participant

Hey Thanks Guys! I also think that we need to share experiences here.
    I got answer from help desk that problem could be bad ground.. I checked all my elec. cables and the one I was using in FOH was broken.. Sometimes it had ground, but when in right position it lost ground.. So have to check cables at least 2 times in year :)
    But I think this was problem because I never had any bigger problems with table.. And A&H support was also very fast with answer. Thanks.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.