Usage Ilive tweak for monitoring levels

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Usage Ilive tweak for monitoring levels

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Biggsounds Biggsounds 13 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of rreuscher
    rreuscher
    Participant

Hi,

I’m using the Ilive T112 & IDR48 now for 2 months. And I’m more than happy woth the system. Still desperatly waiting for the Dante Card and IPad app…..

A question about using Ilive Tweak app. :

Can I use the app the set the send levels to my auxes ( monitors ), so the band members can adjust levels to their liking during a gig ?
    I searched for an option in the app to select the “mix-channel” to able to change to levels for that output, but without any success.
    Is it correct that now the levels are controlled for the “mix-channel” on the surface ?

Will the Ipad app. have this functionality ?

Best regards, Rene Reuscher

Nothing is completly true, and even that’s not true.

Profile photo of Biggsounds
    Biggsounds
    Participant

Hi Rene, presently you can only control the overall level to the mix, not the individual elements – however the iPad app will (apparently) allow this added functionality, essentially you could give everyone an iPad and they could mix themselves.

iDR32 mixrack
    Asus N61 Laptop (x2 wireless)
    Sennheiser IEM (for PFL)
    Dante card (soon!)

Profile photo of rreuscher
    rreuscher
    Participant

Hi Biggsounds,

Thanks for the reply. Eventually thats the plan. Everyone gets an Ipad and controls his/her own monitor mix.
    Just waiting for it makes me i bit desperate :-)
    I know they are showing it already in Germany at Ilive user meetings. Does anyone know if they presented on the winter NAMM last weekend ? I would have expected some news about that around here.

Regards, Rene

Nothing is completly true, and even that’s not true.

Profile photo of Biggsounds
    Biggsounds
    Participant

Don’t worry, we’ve all been hanging on the news of it… you might note the nearly FOUR THOUSAND views on the ‘iPad App at PLASA’ thread!!!
    Have a look at the link that’s been posted in that thread from NAMM, looks like it’ll be here any day now ;)

iDR32 mixrack
    Asus N61 Laptop (x2 wireless)
    Sennheiser IEM (for PFL)
    Dante card (soon!)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.