display stucks during boot-process

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions display stucks during boot-process

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of atomzz atomzz 13 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of atomzz
    atomzz
    Participant

the display of our ilive-r72 ( & idr16 & latest firmware ) stucks at the point where it shows the “allen&heath”- emblem while the leds of the mixing-surface are selectable.
    we hard-resetted the surface already.

anybody out there with an idea?

Profile photo of RayS
    RayS
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by atomzz

the display of our ilive-r72 ( & idr16 & latest firmware ) stucks at the point where it shows the “allen&heath”- emblem while the leds of the mixing-surface are selectable.
    we hard-resetted the surface already.

anybody out there with an idea?

how long after boot up ??

RayS

R-72/iDR32/iPS10

Profile photo of Stealth
    Stealth

Hi Atomzz

Can you first make sure that you are connecting the ACE Port of the iDR32 Mixrack to the ACE port of the R72 and see if that works.

and if that does not work then try connecting by using the network sockets only, Not ACE.

Also have a look at this document which should help with some troubleshooting with setup.

https://www.ilive-digital.com/Downloads/iDR-16-32-48-64%20Getting%20Started%20Guide%20AP7445_3.pdf

Regards
    Sam A&H

Profile photo of kentlowt
    kentlowt
    Participant

I had this happen the other day. It was caused by an ip address conflict caused by my iPhone of all things. Gotta do some poking around this week to see what changed.

112T/IDR48/IDR16

Profile photo of atomzz
    atomzz
    Participant

thanx, friends.
    i´ve just heard that the machine was already been sent back to the austrian distributor and even they couldn´t find the bug…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.