Scene “GO” button options

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Scene “GO” button options

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Bob-Bickerton Bob-Bickerton 13 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Bob-Bickerton
    Bob-Bickerton
    Participant

Just in the middle of a show season. Can you program the “GO” button on the T112 so that it automatically cues the next scene? Can’t find the option myself.

If not, why not? It seems entirely logical to press go and have the next scene cued and can be potentially confusing to have the punch to the next scene and then press go.

Cheers

Bob

Home Page

Profile photo of antonyja
    antonyja
    Participant

This feature will be added in V1.8.

Antony Jackson
    Software Manager
    Allen & Heath Limited

Bob-Bickerton
    Participant

That’s good news. Thank You!

Also how about an option to have the next cued scene shown in the information bar at the bottom of the touch screen regardless of what else is showing in the touchscreen, e.g. you could be tweaking an eq on a channel but still see that cue “XYZ” is cued next ready to go.

I’m curious to know if other previously requested scene management improvements will be implemented too. Of particular interest to me is an ‘insert’ scene option and a ‘preferences’ option, i.e. an option to set which parameters are changed between each scene.

Bob

Home Page

Profile photo of RayS
    RayS
    Participant

Hi Bob, unless I am misunderstanding your last request, I think these all already implemented……the insert scene is already there, just copy any scene or make a new one and reorder (=insert) in the scene list…….and you can edit the parameters saved within each scene and update/save only that data and the next “selected” scene is actually indicated at the bottom of the screen…….its just not an automatically incremented order…….it follows the scene list selection, unless you have moved the next/prev keys…..

I guess when the “GO” is implemented in 1.8 it will automatically increment the “next” scene selection which, will bring different feature requests i.e. a preference to either follow the scene list selection (manual selection) or automatically increment the order etc……….

RayS

Bob-Bickerton
    Participant

Yep you’re right, I overlooked the information shown in the lower panel.

I still think the ‘insert’ and ‘edit’ functions are a little clumsy…….

Bob

Home Page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.