Softkey 7 Tap Tempo Engine 6

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Softkey 7 Tap Tempo Engine 6

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of kentlowt kentlowt 13 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of mixi
    mixi
    Participant

Hi

Cannot assign the tap tempo on key 8 for any other fx-engine (set to tap delay) than engine 4

Thanx in advance for your help!
    Chris

Profile photo of kentlowt
    kentlowt
    Participant

I have my 8 soft key set up and working for fx 3 and 7 for fx 7. What kind of configuration do you have ie mix rack, surface etc. and version of firmare?

112T/IDR48/IDR16

Profile photo of mixi
    mixi
    Participant

Hi

I’m not shure about the firmware version of the board and rack, since I’m working offline currently, “simulating” a T112 and iDR32.

Herefore, I’m using iLive Editor 1.7.1.

If I open the editor, any Softkey can be set to control the delay time of any Fx-Engine.

But if I open the standard showfile copied out of the T112-Control-Surface, Tap-Functionality is limited to engine 4.

This behavior is the same for both the offline-Editor and the control surface.

Is there a possibility which I haven’t found yet to limit the use of the tap-function?

Profile photo of kentlowt
    kentlowt
    Participant

I am not seeing this issue on my setup. You should be able to access the showfile no matter what version you have on the console with that editor version but you will not be able to use the show files from the editor on the system unless it is the same version as the editor. Which you might already know but, thought I would mention it anyways. I would clear the usb and re copy the file maybe it got corrupted. If you have a different usb stick I would try it as well.

112T/IDR48/IDR16

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.