Dual Mix Rack Configuration

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Dual Mix Rack Configuration

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jan-Boehm Jan-Boehm 13 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jan-Boehm
    Jan-Boehm
    Participant

Hello together,

as a new ilive user i have a problem with the dual mixrack configuration.

This is our setup: T112, IDR16 masterrack, IDR32 slaverack. The outputs on the slave rack are working.

How can i route the inputs of the IDR32 to a channel strip? I read that the Inputs of the IDR32 start on the Channel 65 (65 should be A1???). But how can i choose channel 65 in the preamp section?

The documentations from A&H arent really helpfull.

Thanks for telling me a way!

Greets

Jan

http://www.renitenztheater.de

Profile photo of Stealth
    Stealth

Hi Jan

when using dual Rack to use full control of the preamp (gain, Polarity, Phantom power) – input sockets from the master mixrack use channels 1-64 and input sockets of the slave mixrack use channels 65-128.

Once you have configured your system so that you are in Dual Rack mode you will have the ability to select channels 65-128.
    You may need to assign these input channels to a channel strip on your surface layout. once you SEL a channel in the range of 65-128 in the preamp window there is a drop down box called ‘Source’ you will be able to select your slave mixrack & sockets here which will enable full control of the Preamp (gain, Polarity, Phantom Power).

Regards
    Sam A&H

Profile photo of Jan-Boehm
    Jan-Boehm
    Participant

Hi Sam,

since nothing worked, i just build up the whole setup once again. Now erverything is working great, but dont ask me why now?!

Thanks for your help!

Best regards

Jan

http://www.renitenztheater.de

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.