Advanced Configuration?

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Advanced Configuration?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Stix Stix 13 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of tonyschoborg
    tonyschoborg
    Participant

I am looking at buying the iLive T system for our Church.

The ideal system would look like this:
    Stage would have a T112 for IEM with some wedge control, and a iDR-48.
    FOH would have another T112. I do not need more I/O at FOH.
    At FOH we also have a 24 track recorder with ADAT inputs, so I would like to interface with that.

That is the setup, I was just wondering what pieces would pull that config off.

Thanks

Tony

Profile photo of kentlowt
    kentlowt
    Participant

Your not going to be able to hook 2 T112s up to one mix rack. You could use a computer for one place and the surface for the other.
    There are some sample systems here
    https://www.ilive-digital.com/T/examples.html
    You will need a second mixrack to use 2 T112..

112T/IDR48/IDR16

Profile photo of Stix
    Stix
    Participant

With 2 surfaces you will need 2 mixracks and link them via ACE or other option cards in their Port B slots to to a full 64ch monitor split. You could wait for the new Dante cards to put in the Port B slots (to do the split) and also gain 64 ch recording/playback capabilities direct to computer via Dante virtual soundcard – and then sell the 24 track ADAT.
    There is probably other options using a smaller IDR32 mixrack and an IDR0,Ace cards, an XDR16 for additional I/O and fitted with an MMO card for recording? Perhaps A&H can recommend a suitable solution like that? Someone correct me if that’s not possible – not sure on the IDR0 capabilities with fixed format iLive’s!

Cheers

Richard Howey
    Audio Dynamite Ltd
    IDR48/IDR16/T112/R72

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.