Any dates for the IPAD app?

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Any dates for the IPAD app?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of guyharris guyharris 13 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of kjell@jll.no
    kjell@jll.no
    Participant

Or is it possible to get a “test” version? It would be interesting to see how it will work and test it out.

Kjell Arne Sveiven
    T112/IDR-64

Profile photo of guyharris
    guyharris
    Participant

I had a demo of it yesterday, and it works really well! Very intuitive, fully-featured …

However, there are still quite a few missing bits, so I guess it’s going to be weeks, rather than days … :-( But I guess the A&H guys will answer you more precisely! :-)

Guy

http://www.pianojam.nl

Profile photo of john@eartsinc
    john@eartsinc
    Participant

really, really anxious for this app. In fact, I bought the iPad for mostly this reason. At least do you have a tentative date for this app.?

John
    System Integrator
    Entertainment Arts Inc.

Profile photo of antonyja
    antonyja
    Participant

We are hoping to have it available by the end of the year, if all goes well.

Antony Jackson
    Software Manager
    Allen & Heath Limited

Profile photo of john@eartsinc
    john@eartsinc
    Participant

I hope its better than the Yamaha one. They now have a leg up on you, being that its already been released, not to mention, it’s FREE!!! Hope to see the app before the end of the year. I was actually hoping to see it this month, but it doesn’t sound like that’s gonna happen.

John
    System Integrator
    Entertainment Arts Inc.

Profile photo of guyharris
    guyharris
    Participant

I couldn’t find the Yamaha app … Certainly not under ‘Yamaha’ or ‘StageMix’ in the app store … Do you have a link, John?

http://www.pianojam.nl

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.