Ipod App now on the App store!

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Ipod App now on the App store!

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of arigy arigy 13 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Stix
    Stix
    Participant

Just checked and the Ipod App is up! “iLive Tweak” Get it Now!

Cheers

Richard Howey
    Audio Dynamite Ltd
    IDR48/IDR16/T112/R72

Profile photo of Stix
    Stix
    Participant

Whoo Hoo – Have a gig in a few hours so will give it a whirl! I Like what I see so far – Although levels for one channel strip at a time is a bit slow. The Parametric and graphic eq flatten button is one to watch out for! Perhaps easy to accidently press and then your eq is flat and I assume there is no undo to restore your eq settings back? I would prefer an “are u sure” warning. It’s easy to jump from mix to mix with the GEQ/PEQ or Delay window staying active – Nice! Will be great for monitors/delay speakers/set up etc. Thank you A&H!

Cheers

Richard Howey
    Audio Dynamite Ltd
    IDR48/IDR16/T112/R72

Profile photo of Biggsounds
    Biggsounds
    Participant

Are you messing with us Richard???? I’ve just tried the Australian & US iTunes stores and can’t find it… THAT’S A HORRIBLE TEASE!!!

EDIT: Would you believe the New Zealand iTunes has it but NOT the Australian, English, or American site (and of course if you don’t live in NZ you can’t access it!!!)???? Have you got some sweet deal going that we aren’t in on Richard? [;)]

WIN – it’s up!

iDR32 mixrack
    Asus N61 Laptop (x2 wireless)
    Sennheiser IEM (for PFL)
    Dante card (soon!)

Profile photo of frozenwaffles
    frozenwaffles
    Participant

no its there guys! i have it on my australian iphone now! bring on the ipad version!

Profile photo of Geep
    Geep
    Participant

Not on the US iTunes site, although Allen & Heath comes up as a developer. Bummer

Geep

Profile photo of kentlowt
    kentlowt
    Participant

it is there now

112T/IDR48/IDR16

Profile photo of frozenwaffles
    frozenwaffles
    Participant

this works so incredibly good! updated everything easily and all worked 100%!
    thankyou for all this.
    my only first small request is when you change a channel name on the console, in the iphone app if you are currently in that channel you have to actually go out of the channel and come back into it to see the name change.

Profile photo of Stix
    Stix
    Participant

Are you messing with us Richard???? HA HA HA – Well we are the first in the world to see the sun each day so only fair we are first to get something else. I mean heck – the iPad was only just officially released here a couple of days ago! (although you could buy imported units on local auction sites).

Used the software on a gig today – I kind of want the GEQ faders to swipe left/right rather than use the top overview to select the range. Probably because I’m used to using the Luminaire lighting app which works like that. Still – much better/simpler than using VNC and editor/laptop!

Cheers

Richard Howey
    Audio Dynamite Ltd
    IDR48/IDR16/T112/R72

Biggsounds
    Participant

Hi Richard, I’m in 2 minds as to the ‘swipe’ action – as it is at least you can ‘grab’ the set that you need without worrying about overshooting with a swipe (especially in a panic grab!).
    I’ve started another topic about the iPhone app – I can seriously see this becoming a MAJOR selling point for system purchasers and I think the sooner we all put our heads together the sooner you’ll see the app progress & the community of users grow (I had a meeting with the head of another production company on site at a potential new festival site & just in that discussion he’s already considering going with the iLive over his previous idea of buying 2 of the lower end Digico boards).
    Allen & Heath certainly deserves a huge pat on the back for being so responsive to its end users – something I’m sure many of you realise doesn’t happen with all the big players!!!

iDR32 mixrack
    Sennheiser IEM (for PFL)
    Dante card (soon!)

Biggsounds
    Participant

Hi Richard, I’m in 2 minds as to the ‘swipe’ action – as it is at least you can ‘grab’ the set that you need without worrying about overshooting with a swipe (especially in a panic grab!).
    I’ve started another topic about the iPhone app – I can seriously see this becoming a MAJOR selling point for system purchasers and I think the sooner we all put our heads together the sooner you’ll see the app progress & the community of users grow (I had a meeting with the head of another production company on site at a potential new festival site & just in that discussion he’s already considering going with the iLive over his previous idea of buying 2 of the lower end Digico boards).
    Allen & Heath certainly deserves a huge pat on the back for being so responsive to its end users – something I’m sure many of you realise doesn’t happen with all the big players!!!

iDR32 mixrack
    Sennheiser IEM (for PFL)
    Dante card (soon!)

Profile photo of User
    User
    Participant

According to the Apple iPhone human interface guidelines, the blue “details disclosure button” that you use on the right of each table view cell should be used to indicate that a secondary function occurs when you press that button vs. pressing anywhere else in the table cell.

You should be using the standard disclosure indicator instead.

Profile photo of dnxmirrorsounds
    dnxmirrorsounds
    Participant

Your market lead time is dwindling, so enjoy it while it is there. there are lighting remotes and remotes for DAWs already e.g. DP, Logic & ProTools.

Duncan Whitcombe
    Mirror Sounds & metrochurch
    Perth, Australia
    T112, iDR48x2, Dante soon
    http://www.mirrorsounds.com.au
    http://www.metrochurch.org.au

Profile photo of arigy
    arigy
    Participant

I also noticed, that the “rings” for PEQ bands are shifted right a little, like they are not at central frequency. Of cause it’s a cosmetics, but anyway ;)

https://images.appshopper.com/screenshots/381/710972_2.jpg

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.