copy/paste ip to aux sends grps etc.

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions copy/paste ip to aux sends grps etc.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of dnxmirrorsounds dnxmirrorsounds 13 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of RayS
    RayS
    Participant

is there a way to effectively copy the levels and pans etc.. (in the editor)……from selected inputs to the different aux sends …I have a large show and although I tried to save levels and pans as scenes and transfer these to a new scene for the next aux or group there was no change to my scene’s parameters…….??? what am I missing?? I think one can do it from the surface holding the assign button but how is this done in the editor??

Thx

Ray

Profile photo of RayS
    RayS
    Participant

AAww! found it…….right click (control/click) on mix button……

RayS

Profile photo of dnxmirrorsounds
    dnxmirrorsounds
    Participant

does that actually copy all the fader settings for mix or just the processing for that mix output as it does on 1.61?

Profile photo of RayS
    RayS
    Participant

fader settings too! the only thing is that iit is restricted to like sends..i.e.auxes to auxes mtx to mtx etc…

RayS

dnxmirrorsounds
    Participant

excellent, I’ll fire it up and have a look.

dnxmirrorsounds
    Participant

Found it – it is in 1.61, I need to right click on the mix button not the mix channel. sweet!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.