IDR availability in the USA

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions IDR availability in the USA

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of papromike papromike 13 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of letmefix
    letmefix
    Participant

Hi there;

This is not a technical question, I apologize if it is OT.

I like to order an IDR32, and asked 2 online stores(big ones, not the small guys) around mid May they both said that they are expecting in August and they have no idea about the exact delivery date.

Is there a shortage in USA? I’m located in NJ.

There is a rumor saying that the new generation IDRs will be built in China. I even don’t know where the old ones were built.

Is this the reason we are waiting? Is it classified? I would like to know so that I can organize my financials and gear setup accordingly.

regards,

Burak

Profile photo of papromike
    papromike
    Participant

We oversold iLive-T112 and iDR-32 because of our just recently finished “Free Tour Pack” promo and have been playing a bit of catch up.
    The iLive-T112 and the iDR-32 will be in this week and going out to dealers, we have been oversold on them for approx 3 weeks now, but are happy that it looks the shipment has caught up and we will be in a positive stock situation of the products by Mid Month of this month.

Thanks for hanging in there, I know its been a bit of a waiting game.
    Michael Palmer
    National Sales Manager
    Allen & Heath US

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.