no meters on editor V1.63

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions no meters on editor V1.63

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of RayS RayS 13 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of RayS
    RayS
    Participant

Connected the editor to the mix rack and although I have control I don’t have any meter activity…??

Also, where’s my left surface ?? I have a right one but no left??

thanks

its an R72 with idr 16……

RayS

Profile photo of RayS
    RayS
    Participant

anyone???

RayS

Profile photo of Biggsounds
    Biggsounds
    Participant

Hi Ray – I’ve tried to recreate the missing surface and if you can see one you should be able to see them all – all I can suggest is use the scroll bars at the right & bottom of the screen & see if you’ve minimised the window (within the Editor app I mean) & it is shrunk to an “off screen” area (i.e. it’s still open, just minimised to the background) or if you’ve got another window open over the top. Close every other open window (like all your Input/DCA/Mix screens etc) and see if it’s lurking underneath something else…
    Can’t help you on the meter activity… not sure why you wouldn’t be seeing it if you’re actually controlling.

Profile photo of RayS
    RayS
    Participant

hey biggsounds, got the meters running.finally. rebooting the editor a few times did it ….thought it was the cable at first but changing it did not fix it……..

as for the “missing ” surface side…..I got another comp plugged in, and the left side surface showed up!! but ….on this editor I see 4 x16 channels windows as opposed to all 64 channels in one window in the other editor ??!!…………….left side was indeed hiding way below the other windows…..

thanks

Ray

RayS

Profile photo of dschmoldt
    dschmoldt
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by RayS

as for the “missing ” surface side…..I got another comp plugged in, and the left side surface showed up!! but ….on this editor I see 4 x16 channels windows as opposed to all 64 channels in one window in the other editor ??!!…………….left side was indeed hiding way below the other windows…..

On the top of the editor window, the “View/Number I/P Windows” menu item lets you set how many windows the 64 I/P channels are split amongst. Set it to 1 and you’ll have all 64 in one window again.

Dave

Profile photo of RayS
    RayS
    Participant

Ok thanks

RayS

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.