Editor for iPad

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Editor for iPad

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ddff_lv ddff_lv 13 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of PaulBag101
    PaulBag101
    Participant

Hey Guys I know someone probably already asked this But i haven’t had the time to read through every thread yet so thought I’d Ask again.

Is there any plans to get an iPad App version of the iLive Editor Software?

If someone has already ask could someone please Link to the Thread So I can Read it

Thanks Guys

PaulBag
    Void if Removed

Profile photo of dredrup
    dredrup
    Participant
    Profile photo of grahamwhite
    grahamwhite
    Participant

use a VNC client over WiFi until one comes out… I use a free one on my ipod touch when i get bored and its fine.

http://www.TotalLiveSound.com

Profile photo of bucks
    bucks
    Participant

Hi Paul

We’re intending to release a iPhone application for use with V1.7 firmware, more details to come, but what kind of features would you want from an iPad application ?

As the thread above discusses, Editor is Java based and therefore will not run on an iPad at present, so it would need to be a new application, similar to the forthcoming iPhone app.

Let us know what kind of things you would want from an iPad app, and we’ll add them to the request list.

Cheers

Andy
    A&H

Profile photo of JustinSumrall
    JustinSumrall
    Participant

For me, I know that I would like a condensed version of editor. Pretty much the same layout that appears on the standard editor but in a form where pages could be accessed quickly on the fly. Maybe an external interface that could attach to the iPad with a single moto-fader, rotary knob and a few soft keys? :-)

Profile photo of Mr-B
    Mr-B
    Participant

Strikes me that what is needed is an R72 App for an iPad? or am just being silly now. That could possibly convince me to buy an iPad though.[:D]

Profile photo of Doug
    Doug
    Participant

I would be a lot happier to buy a simple wifi controller for the mix rack with, as justin says, a single moto fader on and a few soft keys for eq’ing monitors and foh and simple mix adjustments than going down the ipad route, carrying round a laptop on stage to do this is cumbersome and awkward

http://www.maltingsaudio.co.uk

Profile photo of ddff_lv
    ddff_lv
    Participant

I’d appreciate some dca control from iPhone and maybe bus EQ (geq and peq). All in several screens and large controls. Maybe next/prev scene buttons as well.

ddff

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.