Fx send 5-8

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of grandmusik grandmusik 13 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of grandmusik
    grandmusik
    Participant

Hi there.
    I need some help! were can i see the differnece between send 1-4 and 5-8?
    As 1-4 works perfect and when i try to send to 5-8 i get feedback…
    I can not see the problem, it seems to feedback directly on the send master not trough the actual fx.

The wierd thing is that it worked fine at first but suddenly began to feedback.

i hope to solve this [:0]

Profile photo of josiaspicone
    josiaspicone
    Participant

Hi grandmusik, look carefully that you are sending to the fx 5-8, you might be sending the fx return back to the procesors.

Solo se que no se nada

Profile photo of Stealth
    Stealth

Hi Fredrik

As Josias has said it sounds like you are feeding the return signal back into the FX send.

if you select an fx unit that has this problem then press the routing button below the touchscreen, you will be able to see all signals that are being sent to the fx unit. Check the tab called IP FX to see if you are feeding the return signal back to the FX unit.

Regards
    Sam A&H

grandmusik
    Participant

Well i look at the routing and set all ip fx to off fr.o.m. The sene masters. If i put à emty fack it still feed backs and it does not make à difference if mute the fx returns. I am getting it direct on the fx sens. But only on the 5-8 not 1-4, and i can not see any differese in the patching. Regards Fredrik.

Profile photo of Stealth
    Stealth

Hi Fredrik

Please submit a helpdesk ticket to technical support they will be able to investigate your issue.

Please also save a show of the current setup and include this in the helpdesk ticket along with a copy of event logs and a detailed descritption of the problem.

https://allen-heath.helpserve.com/

Regards
    SamA&H

grandmusik
    Participant

Hi again.
    Thanks so far! i have now sent the show and log files to the support.
    As i sat down and tried some things with my system i discovered that it feedbacks when i try to insert fx 5 but not fx 4.
    Any one?

Best regards Fredrik

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.