Just got my tour pack rebate

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Just got my tour pack rebate

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of schaibaa schaibaa 13 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of schaibaa
    schaibaa
    Participant

Wow, nice cases!

They were packaged very well .. there was 1/4″ high density foam on the skid, and on all of the exposed surfaces. On top of that was a layer of cardboard, and then some shrink wrap.

Where they used the metal banding to hold the cases to the pallet, they put a very high density corner cushion so that the finishes didn’t get damaged.

Mine were made by Armondo cases. They seem to be top quality – better than my other stuff!!! My expectations were exceeded. Props to A&H and Armondo cases!

FWIW I already had a case for my T112 so now I have 2 – anybody looking for one?

Profile photo of schaibaa
    schaibaa
    Participant

Also, for those wondering the case for the mix rack was 10u. I was concerned about it coming in as 8u because then I couldn’t fit a UPS in it. I am blown away by these cases. The caster board is 1″ thick, and the case is made from either 1/2″ or 5/8″ ply. The casters frames are thick and very stout. When they said $2500 value … we all know it’s a marketing line. I expected cases that I would probably not use, but I have no doubts that it’s probably a real $1500 worth of stuff overall. I’d guess the mixrack case would be around $500, the surface case around $750, and then the cat5. Plus having it shipped would be a couple bills too.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.