Mapping surface C I/O on the T112 to faders.

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Mapping surface C I/O on the T112 to faders.

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Allen & Heath Product Support Allen & Heath Product Support 14 years ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of kentlowt
    kentlowt
    Participant

I was setting up our new ilive T1112/48 system last night and was mapping a few channels to faders with the console. For some reason I could not get the C I/O on the surface to map to faders using the console touch screen. The only way I could do it is using the editor on a computer. The assignments only let you chose the A inputs and not the C inputs. Am I doing something wrong? Is this something that can only be done in the editor and not the touchscreen? If so why?
    Thanks for your time,
    Kent

112T/IDR48

Profile photo of FortMacTech
    FortMacTech
    Participant

Our T112 allows you to set up the surface ins from the channel strips through the touch screen. Did you load the show for a T112 or a T80? The T80 doesn’t have C inputs.

T112 iDR32 M-MMO

kentlowt
    Participant

Well I can’t positively answer that question I am fairly certain I chose T112 when I started it but I guess I should start a new show from scratch just to make sure. I just find it odd that I can make the changes live with the editor but not with the surface. If I did not have the right surface chosen wouldn’t the computer software have the same limitation?

112T/IDR48

Profile photo of Stealth
    Stealth

Hi Kentlowt

What firmware version are your running on your system?

Are you connecting the System via ACE or the network TCP/IP sockets?

If you load a template show on the iLive surface and make sure you select the correct size surface can you select the Slot C inputs?

When you connect with the Editor software, how did you connect to the system? Online session or Mixrack only and chose the surface size?
    If you choose mixrack only did you choose the T112 surface size?

Regards
    Sam A&H

kentlowt
    Participant

I really have not had the time to check if this issue still exists with the new show I created or not.

I am running v1.61 I have the 112t console hooked up along with a mac running the editor the 112t is connected to the ace port a and the pc is connected to the Ethernet port(through a router). The editor software worked just fine. In fact that was the only way I could change it. I must have created that show originally with a t80 scene on the surface when I set it up. I know I chose the 112t on the editor because I could see all the inputs and outputs on the editor. It originally manifested itself during a rehearsal on the surface and I had to use the editor to access the inputs and outputs.

Some questions I know I didn’t answer but, it’s because I slept since then and can’t remember :(

I am going in Saturday to do some work and will check if I still have the issue with the new show or not.

112T/IDR48

Profile photo of Stealth
    Stealth

Hi Kent

It will not make any difference what show you load onto the iLive System you should alway be able to see the surface inputs if they are physically there.

If the problem persists please contact Allen & Heath customer support who will be able to help you resolve your issue.

Regards
    Sam A&H

kentlowt
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Stealth

Hi Kent

It will not make any difference what show you load onto the iLive System you should alway be able to see the surface inputs if they are physically there.

If the problem persists please contact Allen & Heath customer support who will be able to help you resolve your issue.

Regards
    Sam A&H

That’s what I was thinking and why it didn’t make sense to me. I will check it out tomorrow and contact support if it persists.

112T/IDR48

Profile photo of AgentSmith
    AgentSmith
    Participant

are you sure it doesn’t work?
    i was thinking the same thing yesterday selecting the bank and tring to change it whit the encoder of the touchscreen and it apparently doesn’t work untill I turned faster the encoder and then i was able to select the bank C.
    so try to rotate faster the selector.

Profile photo of selfmade
    selfmade
    Participant

i´ve the same experience like AgentSmith!

greetings from hamburg

kentlowt
    Participant

The problem remains…
    Submitted to support!

112T/IDR48

Hi kentlowt

If you’re continuing to experience problems, please contact our distributor in the US who may be best placed to help out with setup issues.
    Alternatively, you can also contact us here at Tech Support in the UK. Either by submitting a online support ticket at:
    https://allen-heath.helpserve.com
    or by email. to:
    support@allen-heath.com

We can help you to work through any configuration issues, or advise on the most appropriate course action if there’s a problem with your system.

Hope this helps.

support@allen-heath.com

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.