M-MMO ADAT outs to Mackie TT24 ADAT ins

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions M-MMO ADAT outs to Mackie TT24 ADAT ins

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 14 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Hi Folks,

I would love to use the ADAT outputs on the M-MMO that I have in my iDR48 to send ‘post input gain’ direct outputs to one of our Mackie TT24 consoles – which has 3 x ADAT in/out as standard. The idea being to use the TT24 as a monitor console.

I have everything hooked up with the global direct outs on the iLive set to ‘post pre-amp’; the TT24 is set to 48K, ‘internal’ clock source, and all ADAT inputs mapped correctly but I get no signal at all at the Mackie’s inputs.

A problem with clock source is nagging at me, but I only have ‘Internal’ available on the iLive/T’s audio sync section.

I’m pretty new to the iLive/T system but I think I’ve looked in all the right places – any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Adrian

Profile photo of fcb
    fcb
    Participant

Hi Adrian.

It sounds like you did the obvious tasks:
    – set port b to have the mmo card
    – map direct outs to the adat

This might be your problem
    – You need to hit apply EVERY time you assign a direct out to an adat channel on the I/O setup screen.
    So
    1)click the ADAT channel
    2) select the outptu source
    3) THEN CLICK APPLY
    Repeat this process clicking apply each time until all channels are set up

Other things to possibly look at:
    – ensure follow fader is off in the mixer preferences
    – ensure follow mute it off

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Thanks for that.

It turns out that it’s NOT the iLive, I managed to hook it up to an Alesis HD24 recorder and it worked effortlessly…off to the Mackie forums I think!

Regards

Ade

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.