Effects (Distressor)

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Effects (Distressor)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of schaibaa schaibaa 14 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of schaibaa
    schaibaa
    Participant

Hi guys,

I’m looking for a vocal distortion/distressor effect. Is there any way to add effects? I thought I remembered watching a video/reading somewhere/hearing from someone that there was some vocal distortion effects available but I don’t see any.

Thanks

Profile photo of selfmade
    selfmade
    Participant

a distressor makes no distortion effect

greetings from hamburg

schaibaa
    Participant

Well… I’d like both effects. Just wondering if there are any additional effects libraries?

Profile photo of Mr-B
    Mr-B
    Participant

it is possible to use external effects as with an analogue desk, route signal to an aux, send it out of the desk and return it into a channel, mono or stereo. Second you can insert an effect into a channel by assigning an insert send and return to that channel.
    So if you have an old favourite effect, pedal or whatever you can include it. You are not restricted to analogue of course, I have a much loved Yamaha SREV-1 so AES3 inputs and outputs used instead of the analogue output cards. You can also use external processing in a similar manner on channels so drag out your antique Valve equipment and plug it in.[;)]

schaibaa
    Participant

Yeah :( I was hoping to be able to add effects similar to the SC48.

Thanks for your reply!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.