Sends on encoder and faders

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Sends on encoder and faders

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of unonuncasabe unonuncasabe 14 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of kentlowt
    kentlowt
    Participant

I have an ilive T on its way and was wondering, when you place the sends on the encoder if the channel fader strip is still active to adjust the channel volume in the main mix. For instance if I had a channel I was riding gain on but, needed to make a quick adjustment to an aux or effects send. Could I potentially do both at the same time (considering I had enough dexterity to do so and could make my brain multitask like that :P)

update: It seems according to the manual that you can but, I wanted to make sure.

Profile photo of Stealth
    Stealth

Hi Kent

Yes if you set your Aux’s to send on rotary’s then you will be able to have control of the input channel level on the fader and send level on the rotary.

Also available on Rotary are Pre amp – Gain/ Trim Control, Pan, Sub Send, Direct Output level.

Hope this helps
    Sam A&H

Profile photo of unonuncasabe
    unonuncasabe
    Participant

Is there any chance that we can have the FX sends as options in the drop-down lists, because we don’t use pan/sub/gain/directs a lot, but FX sends most of the time?

Thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.