R72

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ahjeff ahjeff 14 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Tuejo
    Tuejo
    Participant

Hi.

I cant seem to find the weight of the new R72?

Help. Best from Tue

Profile photo of woutert
    woutert
    Participant

I would also like to find more details, technical specs, as well as the user manual of the R72 on the website.

I would like to check how the R72 and the T80 compare in terms of set-up and possibilities. I was actually surprised that the price gap between the T80 and the R72 isn’t that big.

Wouter

Profile photo of ahjeff
    ahjeff

Hi Tuejo, Wouter

The weight of the R72, unboxed (with side trims) is 12 Kg.

In terms of set up possibilities, the R72 can do everything that the T80 can. The main differences in terms of the interface are that the R72 has 6 layers instead of 4, the PEQ/PreAmp/HPF must be adjusted using the touch screen, and there is the addition of a ‘Channel Processing’ button, which takes you to the processing for the selected channel, no matter which ‘setup’ page you are in. The PAFL In/Out LEDs have also been moved to on-screen indicators in the lower status bar on the touch screen.
    The analogue level control for the rear monitor outs has also been removed – monitor out level can be adjusted using the PAFL trim in the PAFL setup page.

Cheers

– Jeff, A&H

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.