Cooperative Mixing

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Cooperative Mixing

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of dschmoldt dschmoldt 14 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of soundbry
    soundbry
    Participant

Is it possible to use 2 of the smaller Ilive surfaces attached to one stage box in order to do a cooperative mix? All The inputs don’t need to appear on each desk.

I have a situation for a school install.

Just wondering..

Bryan Farina

Profile photo of marcel
    marcel
    Participant

la unica utilizacion que se me ocurre para tu pregunta es mientras un tecnico sonoriza una banda,el otro tecnico este chequeando la siguiente.Creo que no se puede hacer,ademas necesitarias un IDR con mas entradas,o dos bandas muy pequeñas.

Profile photo of dschmoldt
    dschmoldt
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by marcel

la unica utilizacion que se me ocurre para tu pregunta es mientras un tecnico sonoriza una banda,el otro tecnico este chequeando la siguiente.Creo que no se puede hacer,ademas necesitarias un IDR con mas entradas,o dos bandas muy pequeñas.

Google Translate says: “the only use I can think to your question is technical background music while a band, the other technician is checking the following. I think you can not do, plus you would need a IDR with more entries, or two very small gang.”

David Schmoldt

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.