Meter Summary Page

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Meter Summary Page

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Stealth Stealth 14 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of frozenwaffles
    frozenwaffles
    Participant

Has anyone noticed thet on the meter summary screen, the GR for limit and compression indicate they are doing something even if you dont have them turned on?!?!? thgis applies for outputs from my testing at this stage…

Profile photo of Robert-Ritchie
    Robert-Ritchie
    Participant

Some digitals show what the gates, comps limiters are doing if you switch them in or not. This way you can view how they are acting before commiting to them if you are mid gig and need to switch them in. I can only presume this is the same for the iLive

R Ritchie

Profile photo of frozenwaffles
    frozenwaffles
    Participant

ok i think this is still a bug and should have the option to have these gate and compressor indicators either function with the ‘device’ turn on or off?!?
    when you are mxing and you take a quick lok at the summary page and gates and comps ‘activating’ on outputs that they are not actually ‘on’ is misleading!

Profile photo of Stealth
    Stealth

Hi Jeremy

Thanks for your input i will add your thoughts to the Feature requests for future firmware.

Regards
    Sam A&H

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.