screen a little slow to respond on show manager

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions screen a little slow to respond on show manager

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Studio42 Studio42 14 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of andylouder
    andylouder
    Participant

Generally , on most functions the screen on my T112 is fine , respnds at a touch , although with show manager , it is a bit slow to respond to expanding the tree of user shows , slow to respond to selecting a show and slow to respond to the recall button. the easiest way to deal with this is a bit of patience and to come out of the screen menu and go back at each stage.

Has any body else had this ?

currently running ver1.51

Also what do you clean your screen with and wipe your greasy paw prints off?

T-112 / IDR 48 / v 1.51

Profile photo of Studio42
    Studio42
    Participant

Well, I can’t speak for your greasy paws, but when have to clean displays, including touch screens, I’ve had good results sometimes with a damp towel or cloth. If I need a bit stronger, I’ll use a bit of Windex sprayed sparingly on a dry cloth or towel(cotton only!) and gently wipe and check from a zillion angles and repeat as necessary.

I use it on my iPhone, all my LCD screens on laptops, my flat panel Plasma, my CRT’s and many other plastic and glass surfaces.

It removes my greasy prints no problem.

As far as response time, I think firmware 1.53 is out and addresses this issue. Let’s see what A&H says to do. Patience and a show are two mutually exclusive things!

Chris Pickett, Studio42 916-601-7089
    https://www.studio42.com
    Allen & Heath ML5000 48B and future iLive T112/IRD48 owner.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.