Help w/ MMO card

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Help w/ MMO card

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of papromike papromike 14 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Mikey
    Mikey
    Participant

We got our demo unit today. Played around with it at our dealers shop this afternoon.
    The demo was shipped in yesterday and the MMO card came with it, but not installed. We installed it after tearing everything down this afternoon. Upon powering up this evening at home I cannot find where I can assign my Direct outs to the aviom card. I can’t even tell if it is being recognized.

Desk is running v1.43 firmware.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Profile photo of Mikey
    Mikey
    Participant

OK, so I read the release notes and found I needed to upgrade the firmware. I successfully updated the firmware, and it now recognizes the card, but I can’t figure out where to assign the outputs.

Profile photo of Mikey
    Mikey
    Participant

Well, the manual didn’t help. Of course it wouldn’t since it was from the older ver as well. I downloaded the new one and found where to make my assignments. All is well.

Thanks

You’re welcome.

Profile photo of Mr-B
    Mr-B
    Participant

Nice one but the moral of your tale grasshopper is if all else fails read the manual and the release notes. I am looking forward to playing with a RAB 2 card myself, I will of course read the instructions first, must try ACE over my fibre link, just because I can.

Profile photo of papromike
    papromike
    Participant

Mikey, 1.43 Doesnt support the Mini Multi Out card.

You need to upgrade to 1.51 the it will be recognized.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.