Question on mixing just with the MixRack and PC

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Question on mixing just with the MixRack and PC

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of KB7981 KB7981 14 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Albin
    Albin
    Participant

Just wanted to ask if I am missing something…

I do small shows with my Tablet PC and the IDR32.
    Works very well, except one thing – when i start up the Software and it loads up – to have the same Settings i had before i have to recall a Scene – why can`t the last settings been loaded that was before i shut down?
    In my case – i am mixing with the “surface” window in the editor, but everytime i start up the “surface in the editor” is not that i configured.
    Thats annoying me – what if i forget saving the scene before shutdown i have to reconfigure the whole surface?!

It should be possible that not only the hardware-surface comes back up the same as powered down – for me it would be great when the “software-surface” in the editor does the same.

Maybe for a future update?

Using iLive T112 and IDR32

Profile photo of bucks
    bucks
    Participant

Hi Albin

A good suggestion, we are aware of this restriction at present and will hopefully look at solving the problem for a future release.

Cheers

Andy
    A&H

Profile photo of KB7981
    KB7981
    Participant

I am just asking because we use the surface all the time and add in the pc occasionally. But does it matter which order you boot them up if you are only using the pc? eg. rack first, wait say, 1 min and then the pc. or vice versa. Becasuse I thought the newer verions of firmware kept the settings in the rack.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.