GEQ fader flip

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions GEQ fader flip

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Allen & Heath Product Support Allen & Heath Product Support 14 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of przemko
    przemko
    Participant

hello,

after having the jamming buttons issue, Polish distributor of A&H replaced my 112T with another one. This time we have a problem with the GEQ fader flip function. It seems that after pressing this button, the system reads faders position from channel layers and puts it into the GEQ, completly destroying equalisation that I set before using touchscreen and the knob. It happens every time I press the GEQ flip button and I don’t think it happened in previous console that we returned due to the jamming buttons problem.
    Knowing that, we tryed to set the EQ using touchscreen, but once it happened, that the sound engineer from outside pressed this button accidentally during the show, causing feedback in the Aux1 main monitor.

The soft and firmware version is still 1.43. Is it possibile, that reported bug was fixed in 1.5 ?

best regards

Przemko

Profile photo of millst
    millst
    Participant

I would upgrade to 1.5 regardless of whether it is a bug or not.
    You should always upgrade to the latest firmware before reporting an issue just in case.
    Try 1.5, if it fixes the problem then don’t worry, and if it doesn’t then A&H can fix it in the lastest build.

Profile photo of papromike
    papromike
    Participant

Ill be that thing has 1.41 or 1.42 in it.

1.43 fixed that issue of the faders.

Upgrade to 1.5, It will probably go away

Profile photo of unonuncasabe
    unonuncasabe
    Participant

Check if your motors are working. If a group of 8 faders are not working, they will update their position to the mix rack but won’t move. Check if they move throughout the layers.

Przemko,

We’ve PM’ed you a few days ago but we’ve not received a reply from you.

Can you please contact us by email at ‘support@allen-heath.com’, or via our on-line Support Centre at https://allen-heath.helpserve.com/ and we’ll do our best to solve your problem…

Best regards,

Allen & Heath Technical Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.